Monday, August 31, 2009

Mama's Party..it's gunna be JUST that.

So there are moments in our lives that can define a lifetime. Or so we think...
Birth. Gymnastics routines. Wedding day, Kids being born. Job advancement.

Now, this moment isn't one of those but it sure means something to me.

I'll let the video do the talking and add that the songs I will be singing at tomorrow night's event are: His Name by Scott Alan, Edelweiss from Sound of Music, My Party Dress by Kait Kerrigan, and 2 Spring Awakening songs My Junk and Touch Me with Mena Brizuela and Abby Babbitt.




So if you are in the DFW area this Monday night, or if you know someone who is, head on down to the Contemporary Theater of Dallas and enjoy a night of entertaining entertainers, some of whom don't mind having sub-par vocals but just enjoy smiling onstage.


peace. love. and gulp.

No comments: