Friday, September 11, 2009

flash dances, boxes, and what a day in history

Wow. I'm at a loss for words at what creations people are thinking of. Things like social networking crazes and flash dance routins have popped up, really in the last 2 years and it. Is. Great. Below is a link to a video for Daytime in No Time. An online quick fire of all things daytime TV (they also produce Primetime in No Time which is equally enlightening and hahhhlarious). This video shows clips from Oprah's Black Eyed Peas outdoor concert and well...it's amazing!

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime

Keep creating people. It's what keeps us sane in times of strife.
On another note, I have begun studying with Ken Farmer (http://kenfarmer.actorsite.com/) in downtown Dallas for his brilliantly-daunting class revolving only around storytelling, our eyes, and creating...okay really just storytelling. His methods and antics are either crudely hated or massively loved by actors and I'm off the fence and onto the ladder if ya know what I mean. Even in our brief time together, he threw me out of my box and looks to put me in a place of comfort in front of a camera, but not too comfortable cause then it'd just be like a home video or something.

peace. love. and remembering 9/11.

No comments: