Thursday, September 1, 2011

about.me...combines everything in one!

Have you ever wanted to control and have access to all of your online content/profiles? Today's the day.

After completing your own can unique about.me splash page, you'll have this accomplished. It's like a free personal website to send employers, clients, friends, and family all your digital information.

We live in a social world. But most of what we do/talk about/work on...is online. About.Me helps you with that. Not only is it functional -- the site makes you look super slick too.

Check out these featured about.me pages and get inspired for when you create your page: And you can check out my about.me page at: Ivy Koehler.

Go to about.me to sign up today and you can receive a free pack of about.me business cards from MOO.

Here's an informative video about about.me!


No comments: