Sunday, April 26, 2009

"I love Jesus but I drink a little"

I feel like it's been forever since my last post when in reality, it's been like a week. What a busy week..and oh what a busy week to come!!

A few things to take note:

I'm on Reasonable Reason #23 (watch #23 here) today and am trying to remain strong. I knew that this would be a taxing challenge considering I create a new reason literally each day, film some form of the idea created, and then edit as much as I can salvage around the laughter and rambling. But there is something brewing in the East my friends and dedicated readers alike! I have received many fun and amusing comments from viewers of this series of videos, but most recently, a family member of Miss Nana Gladys ("I love Jesus but I drink a little..") from Austin contacted me about possibly sending my video series to their Ellen Show producers who calls Glad
s during the show to make sure she's available, and putting in a good word! WHAT!? Apparently Gladys has enjoyed all 20 some odd (most odd) videos and wants to talk to me! DOUBLE WHAT!?

Good segue into my second note:

We (Northwood group) are bring our newest production I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, to The Palace Theatre in Seguin. I knew I came to a business school for something and apparently it was to negotiate a deal between the Seguin Art Center and Northwood University MI. So yay! We actually just closed the show here in Cedar Hill tonight and had such great audiences. I know Seguin will be that much more supportive or at least I'm hoping that by me sending this to people in Seguin, they will take the hint!! heh heh

It's literally only a 2-day run so check out seguinartcenter.com for more information but to prepare you and your cleared out calenders, shows are on Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 2:30pm in downtown Seguin.

Oh! But the segue from one note to the other! I just got news that the whole Gladys crew might be coming to see the show in Seguin! So if you don't want to see Alan in football shoulder pads, Abby drinking from a Dainty June flask, Shane in a sleeved tatoo, Mena in backwards sw
eater vest thing, or me in Shrek ears but you do want to see Gladys from The Ellen Degeneres Show...then this is where you need to be.

Please email me with any questions about the show or any ideas for the Reasonable Reasons series! Finally, I leave you with some "press rehearsal photos"
which may not be so professional but well...that's just about it..we took them ourselves..

peace. love and boas.

No comments: