Friday, February 6, 2009

"Life is never easy for those who dream.” -J.W.


Alrighty, I love being an RA. I mean especially every time validation comes around...

I've had my fair share of girls knocking on my door asking for ham lunch meat at 2 o'clock in the morning but occasionally I get better surprises than meal requests.

One of my residents caught me by even more by surprised yesterday when she said she had a dream with Josh and I.

Awkward? Yes...

Here's how it went:

Josh and I were throwing a party for this other guy resident. Josh was doing the obvious...roasting stuffed animals over an open fire (PETA will not be happy). And the resident who was telling this dream asked Josh what he was doing and he said "the birthday boy will love it!" Meanwhile, I took this girl's computer and she kept trying to look at her screen but I would say "NO! I'm looking for pictures of Jack Sparrow."

The End.

peace. love. and swim lessons.

No comments: